To register for a trial class, Click Here
Here is a list of some of our classes. For details and inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro to Robotics
This course is suitable for Elementary and Middle school students. Classes will be separated for Elementary kids and Middle school kids due to difference in age and level of understanding.
- Mechanical Building
- Motorized Mechanisms
- Intro to EV3 programming
Kids enrolling in this class will understand the basic concepts to be able to self-direct and build robots and attachments and compete at the entry level in the First Lego League/FTC and other local and national robotics leagues.
This course is suitable for Advanced Middle school kids and early grade high school kids. Kids in this class will learn about:
- Complex mechanical building such as fully motorized and automated robots
- Complex projects such as 3D printers etc using Lego parts
- Advanced EV3 programming
Kids enrolling in this class will understand the advanced concepts to be able to be competitive in the First Lego League or other robotics championships locally and nationally. This will also be a perfect stepping stone to FTC and professional grade robotics competitions.
This course is suitable for High School Students and advanced Middle School students who have finished Robotics I and II. Kids in this class will learn about:
- Industrial Microcontrollers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Photon, Beaglebone, TI MSP430 (Launchpad), Intel Gallileo/Edison etc.
- Sensors and environment sensing using Industrial sensors
- Building real life projects that solve real issues using industrial Microcontrollers, sensors and actuators.
Kids enrolling in this class will gain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of industrial robot design. It will also introduce them to creating their own projects to solve real life problems. Finally, this class is perfect to set kids up for competing in FTC, FRC and any other world-class robotics competition which depends on deep understanding and skill.
Classes are offered based on student interest as part of our entrepreneurship training. Seats here are extremely limited and offered only for innovative kids with the appropriate skill and aptitude.
- Fabricating your own circuits
- Student should understand the fundamentals of Electrical circuits before attempting this class
- Laying out a schematic
- Laying out a Printed Circuit Board
- Getting a PCB built and populating and getting the final product ready for testing
- Game Design and Development
- 2D Game design
- 3D Game Design
- Building an App and shipping it on:
- iOS Appstore
- Android play store
- Windows Store
Kids coming out of this class would have a full understanding and understanding on how to to go for hypothesizing and conceptualizing a product to prototyping and developing it and finally having the right direction to launching and taking it to the market.
If you need more details, mail us at email@example.com[/fusion_text]